Let our waterfalls, music and caring staff create the perfect getaway for your pet!
- Come join us for a wonderful stay including a scenic view of our inside arboretum, two waterfalls, and Koi fish pond.
- Our runs have glass block construction to allow for improved lighting, making your pet feel better about their stay.
- Skylights and music throughout the facility continue to add to the air of relaxation for your pet.
- All dogs may receive raised Kuranda beds and comfort pad for their comfort.
- Ask about our value suites and discount packages.
- We walk our canine companions four times daily to a secure outside potty area.
- Individual playtimes, daycare, and other amenities are available for your pet during their stay with us.
- Check out our new feline condo suites.
- 24 hour staffing and adjacent animal hospital helps ensure the safety of your pet.
Recommendations & Requirements:
Click the icon to open & read more information:New Client Paperwork: Canine
Download, fill out, and bring our forms to the office for quick and easy registration so your companion does not have to wait out on all the fun! Canine Welcome PDF DownloadNew Client Paperwork: Feline
Download, fill out, and bring our forms to the office for quick and easy registration so your companion does not have to wait out on all the fun! Feline Welcome PDF DownloadDiet & Food
We encourage owners to bring their pets’ own diet, however, we do have a supply of sensitive stomach food to feed cats and dogs staying with us.Requirements for Dogs
Required Vaccines for dogs: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo (DHPP or DAP), and Bordetella. Dogs require a negative intestinal parasite screening and negative giardia SNAP test in the last year.Requirements for Cats
Required Vaccines for cats: Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies. Indoor cats require one Leukemia test and outdoor cats require a yearly Leukemia test.Flea & Tick Recommendations
Flea and tick protection is highly recommended. Flea combing will occur at check-in, and if found will require treatment then to board.